For your improved marketing technique, it is always advisable to go for the Instagram stories. It is really important to learn more about the IG stories feature first, if you want your fashion market to grow to another level. It is really fascinating to see how the fashion world is growing with new designers and designing brands coming up to the market. It is really important for you to know more about the ways you can actually stand out in the crowd and get the top ranking
over your competitors. Opening a business profile on IG is not the end of it as there are more for you to consider over here. With the introduction of IG stories, you can easily take your business to a whole new level altogether. For that, checking out the tips from Gramista is always a clever deal for you to seal.
Now, there are times when you might be wondering about the places where you can find the metrics and even key performance indicators or KPIs associated with the IG Stories. There are multiple ways for you to use the IG insights for stories, just for the sake of helping your firm grow.
Reasons for you to track the KPIs on the IG Stories:
Stories are known to have been one major part of the IG experience. Moreover, it has been stated that around 800 million active IG users are there in the market. Among the number mentioned, around 300M of then are using the stories users. It is no surprise that businesses and brands are making proficient use of the Stories.
- As the stories are instant and ephemeral, it might seem that setting up the KPIs for the measurement is noted to be unnecessary.
- In case, you are willing to invest time and effort in stories, you have to get a clear idea on ways to measure the performance well and with ease.
There are some KPIs available, which are designed to help you gauge the effectiveness associated with the IG stories using the Insights on the IG business profile.
Impressions and reach:
These are noted to be two major metrics, which can help in estimating the size of the audiences of the stories. Most of the time, more people are willing to watch the stories more often than what they like your pictures for.
- You need to be aware of the differences between impressions and reach. Reach happens to be a number of the actual people willing to have seen story. Then you have impressions to be the number of times the noted story has been viewed.
- So, in case you have made plans to post a story and reached one person who viewed your post five times in a row, then the Insights will show you one reach and there you have five impressions.
This is the main reason for stories to have higher impressions and even the lower reach numbers. Now, the main question is how high the reach rat needs to be. It solely depends on the engagement and size of audiences and the number of IG followers you have. This thumb rule is mainly applied to most of the metrics on the IG. Here, the more number of followers you have, the lower will be the engagement rate. Here, the reach rate is subject to vary as well.
Ways to use the metrics in your favor:
In case, you ever see a drop in the reach, make sure to take a quick look at the frequency of the story publications. It is just to be sure that the stories are available on one pre-determined schedule on a weekly or daily basis. There are chances for you to capitalize on the promising use of hash tags or geo tags and even tag the user’s name in the stories whenever it is made apt.
- If you ever get to see one drop in the impressions, you have to consider stories and their qualities for a change.
- In case, the stories are bouncy or blurry, you might have to upgrade and even get to improve the production so that they are easier to watch.
- You might also have to make an effort to just publish stories which will be presenting users with a reason to view each one in a repeated manner. So, make sure to include the elements of surprise, humor, and even the insider perspectives.
Cut to the chase to reach the story features:
With the help of geo-location stickers or even the hash tag stickers in stories, you can do a lot more than just increasing the reach as tracked by Impressions and Reach. Using these promising elements can always help you to get featured in story for any particular hash tag or location.
- Now, the main question over here is where are you going to see this metric? In case, the story gets featured, you are likely to get a message in the story’s analytics.
- It is now the right time to use this metric in your favor, especially if you are involved with the fashion world for now. In case, the story gets featured, you have to track the added number of viewers you are planning to acquire through this process.
- It is now your duty to just take number of the new viewers and their numbers using the hash tags or the stickers they bring in. After that, you can always use the best performing elements associated with the posts and mostly designed to reach out to new audiences.
Apart from the points, which have already been mentioned, you might want to learn more about the tap backs tap forward and exit rate. The more you research about the IG stories and start analyzing the metrics you will come to learn more about it for a change. Associating yourself with the fashion world will become more meaningful when you can start using IG to its maximum potential. For that, working on the stories for a change can help.
Author Bio –
Kristen Smith has been working on the importance of social media in marketing with thousands of real Instagram followers for her postings. You can visit Gramista for more information.