A year ago, Google publicly asked for feedback on the first Pixel’s equipment plan. Presently, the organization is looking for information on the product side of the Pixel involvement with respect to settings and gadget setups.
In a post on the Pixel subreddit today, Google is needing to “gather input about arranging your Pixel telephone – what are the torment focuses you have with overseeing, flipping, or finding settings?”
With Android 8.0 Oreo, the Settings application got a fairly recognizable overhaul that set and gathered together habitually got to controls. It creates the impression that Google is currently proceeding with that pattern and focussing on these specific classes:
- There’s a setting you always need to oversee yourself
- There’s a setting you adore, however, wish you had gotten some answers concerning before
- There’s a setting or setup you wish your telephone could be more quick-witted about
- There’s a setting or setup you wish your telephone could remind you about
- There are settings you changed the second you setup your telephone
In the interim, Google is likewise gathering client torment focuses, however requests that they clarify it in setting.
For example, if there’s a setting you flip 20 times each day, clarify the situations where you have to deal with the setting. This will enable us to better see how to address the issue.
The organization takes note of that it wants to “join this criticism to enhance your Settings encounter on Pixel gadgets later on.”