Not long after the first Google Pixel and Pixel XL were propelled, if proprietors had obtained either telephone from Verizon, there was a short open door where they could open their bootloaders. On the off chance that they missed this underlying opportunity and took programming refreshes that tailed, they were in a tough situation and at exactly that point ready to get official updates. Moreover, on the off chance that you purchased a Verizon Pixel or Pixel XL whenever as of late (or the previous year), to the extent I know, there has been no strategy to completely open up your telephone. That is as of not long ago.
On account of what has all the earmarks of being a long-running collective endeavor over at XDA, a technique has been found that permits Verizon Pixel and Pixel XL proprietors to open bootloaders by and by. For what reason would you need to do that? On the off chance that you get a kick out of the chance to tinker with your telephone, this is stage 1. Yet in addition, in the event that you need to streak picture records from Google to get refreshes sooner or test things like Developer Previews, you would require an opened bootloader.
The technique set up together finished at XDA seems about as basic as you’ll discover anyplace. In the entirety of my long periods of opening telephones or establishing, the means included regularly end up disappointing at the way that you would need to streak extraordinary pictures that were unreliable or exploit either misuse. With this strategy, you just take after a progression of steps that incorporates all of 2 adb charges. I’m totally serious.
I’ve posted the guidelines beneath, however should you keep running into anything, make certain to hit up those connections at the base for any assistance or inquiries.
Verizon Pixel and Pixel XL Bootloader Unlock:
1. Evacuate Google account and any sort of screen bolt (unique mark, PIN, design, and so on.) from your gadget.
2. Discharge sim card from your gadget.
3. Reset your gadget. In setup wizard, skip everything, don’t associate with WiFi, don’t include unique finger impression or any sort of screen bolt.
4. Go to Developer Options and empower USB troubleshooting.
5. Interface your telephone to PC.
6. Open CMD in adb index and sort:
7. Restart your gadget.
8. Associate with WiFi, open Chrome and go to google.com (or any site truly).
9. Go to Developer Options and empower OEM opening.
10. Reboot into bootloader and by means of CMD run:
Source : droid-life